Shift QC Analyst - Cambridgeshire
Jade Stirk at CK Science is recruiting for a Shift QC Analyst to join a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products, this is a contract role that will involve working a weekly rotating shift pattern of three shifts 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am. The contract will initial be for 3 months.
Our client is a multi national chemical manufacturer. This role is based in their Duxford site just south of Cambridge.
The purpose of this role is to provide Quality Analysis services to the site, including in-process and final testing, and general laboratory work.
Your main duties will be:
- Comply with the companies standards and legislative EHS rules and regulations.
- Report all incidents and near misses to line management.
- Complete all in-process and final testing for the sites manufactured products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Validate, maintain and calibrate laboratory testing equipment.
- Carry out re-life testing as required and support any testing queries.
- Accurately log all quality testing data into the relevant databases.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A-level in Science, Chemistry or BTEC/NVQ 3/HND in Laboratory Science or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in a laboratory environment with knowledge of quality protocol.
- Good IT knowledge with ability to use databases.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44488 in all correspondence.