CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Analyst to join an analytical department of a contract research development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered a contract basis.
Our client is a contract development and manufacturing organisation who provide R&D and production services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
This role is going to be based at the company's facility located just North of Newcastle.
Shift Analyst Role:
The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective quality control service to both internal and external customers. The role will involve working a 24/7 shift pattern rotating through 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts followed by 6 days off.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Analysing raw materials and intermediates using a range of analytical instrumentation.
- Performing stability studies on client products.- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
- Undertaking development, validation and transfer of analytical methods.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
For more information orto apply for this Shift Analyst position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49254.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.