Senior Technical Specialist, Immunoassay
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Technical specialist, Immunoassay to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to thehealthcare sector.
Location: This role is located in Surrey, with excellent access to road and public transport links.
The Role: To support the team’s efforts to optimise and re-formulate products; supporting manufacturing and QC throughproblem solving, scientific interrogation and process improvement. This role is focused on a broad spectrum of immunoassays contributing towards the company’s range of rapid diagnostic products.
Your main duties will be:
- Characterisation and Analysis of clinical immunoassay products
- Presenting results to senior/other technical or research staff
- Driving right first time manufacturing
- Supervising junior staff, including technicians
Your Background: Essential
- A Bachelor’s degree and MSc or PhD in a related field
- Experience in industry (3 years plus) and minimum 1 year experience in an immunoassay manufacturing capacity
- Previous experience work with lateral flow immunoassays
- Strong leadership
- Experience of working within a quality system, particularly ISO 13485.
- Previous statistical data analysis experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience in scientific product development or working alongside an R&D team to meet common goalsof product performance and accurate manufacturing
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quotereference 51650.