Senior Stability Scientist
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Stability Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of £29.
The Company: Our client has one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: Blackpool is a coastal resort on the Lancashire coast in North West England. The town is situated on the Irish Sea, 15 miles northwest of Preston, 27 miles north of Liverpool, 28 miles northwest of Bolton and 40 miles northwest of Manchester. Blackpool offers many attractions including Blackpool Tramway, Pleasure beach and Blackpool Tower. Blackpool can be reached via the M55 from the M6 and there are local bus services which run from Preston, Lancaster, Nelson, Southport and Fleetwood.
The Role: To define and deliver technical justifications and shelf-life studies.
- Lead small scale manufacturing and laboratory technical projects.
- Write technical justifications to provide evidence that stability studies meet requirements.
- Write protocols and reports for shelf life studies.
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental priorities and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
- Develop intimate 'hands-on' knowledge of core business products.
- Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products and finished products.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements.
- Degree qualified - ideally science.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in stability.
- Previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry is essential.
- Previous experience of project management and leading of small projects.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47468 in all correspondence.