CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Development Scientist to join a Biotechnology company at their site based near Oxford, on a permanent basis. This will be a lab based role implementing in-house analytical methods and mentoring support for the team.
- Develop and implement in-house analytical methods and provide support for the smooth day-to-day running of the lab.
- Focus on set-up instrumentation required for analysis of the various in-house chemistries, including acidifiednitrite and nitric-oxide-centric analysis.
- Advanced degree in chemistry, biological sciences or related subject – preferably PhD.
- Hands-on experience in developing and trouble-shooting disparate analytical methodologies, including UV-Vis, Fluorimetry and FT-IR (5 years+).
- Significant experience working in a GxP regulatory environment.
- Adept at drafting Study Plans, Technical Reports and SOPs, plus working with an eQMS would be a bonus
- Although no direct management is required, it is essential that you can lead and motivate the team.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Development Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50865.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.