Senior Scientist - Protein Purification - Birmingham
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Protein Purification Specialist with extensive knowledge of Chromatography processes, to join a leading specialised medical diagnostic company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. Our client engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of immunodiagnostic assays for the laboratory market. This role has come about due to team expansion and a is great opportunity to join a growing organisation in the heart of Birmingham.
- My client is looking for an individual with extensive knowledge of Chromatography processes, media and columns to improve processes.
- The opportunity to influence the use of Chromatography column purification.
- To work with many departments throughout the company notably R&D and manufacturing.
- Application of chromatography and purification knowledge to process improvements and process redesign.
- Maintain links with appropriate chromatography suppliers to ensure up to date technology is evaluated for use by the organisation.
- Carry out full process and equipment validation where required.
- Degree qualified in Science or equivalent (Biochemistry), or MSc in Protein Sciences.
- Experience in Chromatography processes, media and columns.
- Extensive knowledge with regards to protein purification strategies and protein analysis.
- Good knowledge of immunology and immunodiagnostics.
- Experience of method validation and cGMP.
- Experience of protein / antibody analysis techniques.
To apply for this position contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45554 in all correspondence.