Senior Scientist - Antibody Engineering
CK Group are working with an innovative Biotechnology company in Boston that are expanding their Antibody and Protein Sciences team. You will join an already experienced team where you can bring your skills and experience to the table to work in a fast paced environment that is truly team oriented. Whilst you will bring a range of skills and experience, given the knowledge within the team, you will undoubtedly have the opportunity to continue to learn and experience new things as well.
Senior Scientist - Antibody Engineering Role: Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting cutting-edge research to develop novel antibody-based candidate therapeutics including developing novel scaffolds and antibody libraries.
- Measuring aggregation, solubility, stability and other parameters related to the manufacturability of candidate antibody therapeutics.
- Producing purified candidate antibody therapeutics in quantities sufficient for further study.
- Performing flow cytometry andsorting or other screening platforms.
- Experienced with protein engineering to facilitate small molecule chemistry-based drug screening.
- Have a working knowledge of different antibody engineering approaches and how these canbe applied.
- Be PhD qualified in Molecular Biology with practical industrial expertise in protein engineering.
In exchange for your hard work, skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a challenging, welcoming and team focused working environment in the heart of Bostons Biotchnology Hub. In addition, you can expect a generous package and reward scheme.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Scientist - Antibody Engineering position, please contact Jonathan HartSmith on +1 (617) 6922948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49345.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.