Senior Scientist - Analytical - Berkshire
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Scientist with knowledge in Immunoassay or Biopotency, to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will perform a range of analytical methods and lead multiple projects.
Job Summary: Leadership and flawless execution of scientific projects.
- Perform a range of analytical methods with a high level of complexity.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and ensure work planned and scheduled appropriately.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data.
- Prepare/review reagent extensions and lead assay reagent crossovers.
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a range of analytical methods.
- Experience of working in a contract research environment (CRO).
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory and GMP processes.
Qualities, Attitude and Behaviours:
- Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge of products, methods and raw materials as well as developing expertise in a scientific area.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45506 in all correspondence.