Senior Research Associate (SRA) - Immunoassays
CK Science is recruiting for a proactive and inquisitive Senior Research Associate (SRA) to join a biotechnology company. This is a permanent full time laboratory position based at their central London offices.
The Company: Our client are an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
Location: This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Senior Research Associate (SRA) Role: You will design and develop new protocols and recommend modifications to existing and/or new methodologies (including ADA (anti-drug antibody) and multiplex immunoassays).
Responsibilities will include to:
- Design and execute experiments following laboratory procedures and produce accurate and reproducible results to a high technical standard.
- Support development, validation, transfer and troubleshooting of analytical methods internally and at CROs.- Analyse clinical samples following internal SOPs.
- MSc/PhD (preferred) in a Biological Science or equivalent with relevant laboratory experience, preferably within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in antibody-dependent assays including ADA and neutralising antibody assay is essential.
- Hands-on experience with other cellular and biochemical immunoassays such as ELISA and multiplex immunoassays.
- Familiarity with working ina GLP/GCP compliant environment and experience in handling clinical samples is preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Luminex and MSD instruments is an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Research Associate (SRA) position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49073.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.