Senior REACH Regulatory Manager
CK Science are recruiting for a Senior REACH Regulatory Manager to join a regulatory consultancy to be based at their site near Harrogate, on a full time, permanent basis.
The Company: Our client provides regulatory and scientific services to the chemical and biotechnology industries. Their team of scientists, regulatory and registration specialists allows them to provide support across a diversity of industry sectors. The company now seeks an experienced, committed individual with broad scientific knowledge and a detailed understanding of European regulatory requirements to join the Industrial and Speciality Chemicals team. In this senior role, acting as an extension of company management, you will also take an active role in developing new business opportunities and contributing to the retention of existing clients. Occasional travel to attend meetings or for marketing or business development purposes will be required. From time to time the role will require travel both within the UK and abroad for client meetings and on-going project management. The company offers a salary in the region of £50-65,000 per annum depending on experience, with bespoke training and mentoring.
Location: This Senior REACH Manager role is located near Harrogate, accessible by road from surrounding areas including Leeds, York and Bradford.
Senior Regulatory Manager Role: Your main duties will be:
- Provision of general consultancy and REACH regulatory services.
- Apply specific expertise to REACH Authorisations, Notifications, Only Representative services and Compliance Assessments.
- Project Management of multiple projects or programmes of work.
- Consortium Consultancy: you will advise on strategy and regulatory issues, and provide guidance and direction to help meet their regulatory requirements.
- Acquire, assimilate and understand the evolving REACH regulatory framework, legal instruments, guidance and role of key authorities in European and UK Chemical Regulation, and manage such information so that it is available as continual learning and development for your colleagues.
- Identify areas of regulatory development opportunity, or related resource issues, within the company and propose appropriate actions, coordinating the training of regulatory staff using internal training programmes or external options as appropriate.
- Business Development - you will actively support the sales and marketing efforts, including the enquiry and quotation process, through working with specialists and the business development team in Europe to develop and expand the business.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Significant proven experience in a relevant regulatory, scientific or research environment.
- Proven experience of some or all of the following: REACH Registration, Authorisations, Notifications, Only Representative services and Compliance Assessments.
- You will enjoy conference attendance as an opportunity to consolidate knowledge, keep abreast of developments, and as an opening to meet existing or potential clients.
- You will lead by example, with respect to customer service, company policies and professional behaviour.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this REACH Manager position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref 48318.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.