Senior Quality Supplier Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Supplier Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is home based with occasional travel to the client's site in Macclesfield, Cheshire. The contract will be for 12 months initially.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This role is home based with occasional travel to the client's site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £400 per day as LTD, depending on experience.
Senior Quality Supplier ManagerRole:
- Ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects.
- Responsible for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, Technical Transfers, Validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements.
- Preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites.
- Drive quality improvements.
- Quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives.
- Oversight of aseptic/sterile processing techniques.
- Management of external supplier - stakeholder skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Supplier Manager position, please contact Heather on 0191 370648 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49287.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.