Senior Quality Supplier Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Supplier Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 260 (PAYE) or £370 (Ltd) per day
Senior QualitySupplier Manager Role:
- Responsible for assuring the quality of materials received by company from the designated supplier portfolio and will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during supplier related projects.
- Accountable for the Quality System oversight of Supplier related product quality complaints, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and escalation, and Quality Agreements between business and External Suppliers.
- Drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team.
- Quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
- Building and maintaining a high level of understanding of relevant production processes and quality systems.
- Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad work experience, with relevant experience ineither the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopoeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills).
Company: Our clientis a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Senior Quality Supplier Manager role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49973.