Senior Quality Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £35.97 Umbrella
Senior Quality Coordinator Role:
- Documentation review including Packaging/Manufactured batch record review.
- You will be ensuring quality and compliance of Investigational Medicinal Products used worldwide in conjunction with business partners
- Assessment of Customer and vendorcomplaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Highlight issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
- Assessment of Temperature excursions at clinical centres.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Scientific or Quality discipline.
- Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Senior Quality Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Essex.
Apply: For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51195.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.