Senior Quality Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Hourly: Up to £25.32 Umbrella depending on experience
Senior Quality Coordinator Role:
- Documentation review including Packaging/batch record review
- Assessment of Customer complaints and vendor complaints and make recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Assessment of Temperature excursions at clinical centres
- Highlight issues and provide assistance to business areas on quality matters.
- Communicates effectively with team members and escalates issues to the QA teamYour Background:
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific or Quality discipline
- Knowledge of clinical trials and investigational medicinal product supply
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment withknowledge of cGMP and Quality Assurance
- Experience of batch release activities with respect to Manufacturing and Packaging
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Senior Quality Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Greater London.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50399.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.