Senior QC Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Senior QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Salary: From €30 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior QC Associate Role:
- Perform a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Moisture.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related disciplineor have equivalent working experience.
- Strong experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
- Strong background in general Analytical Chemistry techniques such as Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Ph, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality,Moisture.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49053.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlementto work in Ireland.