Senior QC Plant Chemist - Hampshire
Matthew Sullivan is recruiting for a Senior QC Plant Chemist to join a Chemical Manufacturing company that specialises in cleaning products, at their site based in Hampshire on a full time/permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:- Set up a QC lab and identify QC specifications for products (formulated surfactants, bases, acids etc)
- Perform Quality Control, using techniques such as titration, viscosity testing, PH Determination and other wet Chemistry skills
- Be the lead technical person on site
- Review technical literature for completeness and consistency, and implement/maintain a QMS (Quality Management System)
- Problem solve manufacturing problems on the plant
- Review new raw materials for quality and suitability
- Provide first line investigation of customer complaints
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A strong Analytical Chemistry background, supported by a degree in Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Experience in leading a team operating in Quality Control
- Experience in setting up a QC Laboratory
- Experience in troubleshooting equipment
- The ability to be able to work autonomously, with a strong attention to detail
- A driving licence and own mode of transport
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Company within the Chemical Manufacturing sector. In return they are offering a competitive salary, with flexible working hours.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Sullivan on 01438 768712 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote ST33870 reference in all correspondence.