Senior QC Microbiologist
CK Group are currently recruiting for a Senior QC Microbiologist to join a global Life Sciences company based near Swindon on a permanent basis.
The Company: A Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential lab supplies, as well as a variety of other consumables. The company is located within a commutable distance to both Reading and Bristol on the M4.
Senior QC Microbiologist Role: Your responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake analysis and assist with the day-today coordination and supervision of the team.
- Ensure department KPI for batch releases, training, deviations, and procedure updates are effectively tracked, monitored, and achieved in accordance with timelines.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the teams, as required.
- Review and approve analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with documented procedures.
- Educated to degree level or above in Microbiology, Biological Sciences or similar with previous experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience of Microbiology test methods, instrumental and traditional analytical techniques and a goodunderstanding of cleanrooms and qualification.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach and supervise others.
The Benefits: A completive salary and annual bonus with ongoing career development. Additionally, there is pension aswell as employee benefits and discounts.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Microbiologist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49341.
It is essential thatapplicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.