Senior QC Micro Analyst
CK Science are recruiting for a Senior QC Micro Analyst to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation at their state-of-the-art facilities in Grangemouth, on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the Quality Control department tests for the release of raw materials, in process products and finished products. You will be ne the main point of contact for client led projects and a technical matter expert in QC microbiological techniques.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Supervise microbiology laboratory activities and analysts.
- Supervise validation of new microbiological methods in QC microbiology.
- Support preparation, technical review and approval of analytical methods.
- Support investigations and deviations.
- Validation and qualification of new equipment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a Science Discipline, a Microbiology related degree is desirable.
- Experience within a QC microbiology laboratory working to GMP.
- Experience managing a team of people.
- Ability to organise and schedule work within a busy laboratory and experience of writing and working to SOP documentation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47437 in all correspondence.