Senior QC Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
This is a shift based position with 24/7 cover.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Senior QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: Up to €28 per hour, depending upon experience + shift allowance.
Senior QC Associate Role:
- Perform a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, CE, GELs, analytical testing,characterization, method transfer, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Experience with a wide variety of analytical techniques such as HPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, UV, FTIR, suv -vis particle testing.
- Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation.
- Working experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company related quality control or GMP laboratory experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49066.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.