Senior QC Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Senior QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: From €30 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior QC Associate Role:
- QC representative for NPI activities and routine Product meetings.
- Assist with activities related to QC projects and/or QC tasks within site project.
- Plan and perform non-coretesting related to NPI activities.
- Manage all sample management activities related to NPI activities throughout the site.
- Create/own and approve protocols, sample plans, SOP and documentation related to NPI.
- Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation (e.g. investigations, procedures, change controls).
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49054.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.