Senior QC Associate
CK Group are recruiting for two Senior QC Associates to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Senior QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
- 26 perhour, depending upon experience.
QC Associate Role:
- Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing
- Review and authorisation of Laboratory Data
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation
- Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems
- Method Validation/Verification
- Laboratory Investigation support
- Candidate with experience in the methodologies listed above (at least 4). GC and UV experience an advantage.
- GMP experience is essential.
- Ideally seeking 4 years testing experience but a solid 2 year testing experience would be considered.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49338.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.