Senior QC Associate - Dun Laoghaire
Lucy Stendall at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
Role: Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, equipment maintenance and sample and data management.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Approve lab results
- May participate in lab investigations.
- May provide technical guidance.
- May train others.
- May contribute to regulatory filings.
- May represent the department/organization on various teams
- May interact with outside resources.
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, Gels or Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44661 in all correspondence.