Senior QC Associate, Dublin
Sam Stewart at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Dublin on an initial 12 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering biotechnology company that have helped develop and deliver innovative therapeutics to patients' world wide to fight against serious illnesses.
The main responsibilities of this role willl include:
- Testing NPI Engineering and PPQ batches.
- Training of QC Lab staff.
- Troubleshooting method validation.
- Laboratory investigations and report writing.
- Monitoring of site water systems.
- Laboratory housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a QC role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive experience using Karl Fisher Moisture and UV spectrophotometery methods.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Stewart on 01246 457700 or email SStewart@ckscience.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH35988 in all correspondence.