Senior QC Associate - Dublin
Julie Marshall is recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a multi national company in the biopharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role:
Under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterisation, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance. You will:
- Contribute to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team.
Specific Job Duties:
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, you will work across diverse areas within the lab.
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organisational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Approve lab results
- May participate in lab investigations.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a science discipline. Strong biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry is essential. Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products. You will have extensive HPLC experience with Empower software.
This role will support manufacturing operations, as such some extended hours and weekend work flexibility may be necessary as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company in the Dublin region.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41031 in all correspondence.