Senior QC Analyst - Shift Role
CK Group are currently recruiting for an experienced QC Analyst with a strong biochemistry/protein bioassays background, to join a new QC team for a global Life Sciences company, performing testing to support the COVID-19 vaccine development. This isa permanent shift based role following a 4 days on, 4 days off rota (shift allowance up to 22%), to be based near Swindon.
The Company: A Global Life Science powerhouse organisation that commits to analytical instrumentation and essential labsupplies, as well as a variety of other consumables. The company is located within a commutable distance to both Reading and Bristol on the M4.
Senior QC Analyst Role:
- Undertake analysis and to assist the QC Section Head with the day-today coordination and supervision of the team.
- Hands-on coordination role within a specific team in the QC organisation.
- This role includes regular interaction with clients.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Perform routine laboratory procedures, and carry out projects within the Department and at international level, as required.
- Assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures.
- Ensure equipment status and readiness are effectively monitored and maintained -including any faults or issues are reported.
- Deputise for the Section Head in their absence.
- Degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline.
- Extensive biochemistry experience with knowledge of protein bio-assays.
- Experience in electrophoresis gels/blots, protein separation and visualisation.
- Experience of Wet chemistry techniques; pH, appearance and colour of solution, conductivity and HPLC with CAD etc.
- Ability to commit to overseas travel aspart of the project team.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns as required.
The Benefits: A completive salary and annual bonus with ongoing career development. Additionally, there is pension as well as employee benefits and discounts.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Analyst position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49343.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.INDGEN