Senior QA Specialist - Dublin, Ireland
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior QA Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based near Dublin on a contract basis. This contract is initially signed off until March 2016
The main purpose of the role will be to provide quality oversight of warehouse operations, including disposition of raw materials, project support and change control management.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing material/supplier investigations supporting raw material quality issues
- Performing change control management of supplier initiated changes
- May own specifications, non conformance & CAPA records and change records
- Managing Raw Material reserve samples
- Negotiating quality agreements with suppliers
- Collaborating with Global SQM to provide supplier performance feedback (e.g. supplier scorecards, supplier audits, etc.).
- May own site quality system(s) and standard operating procedures
- May represent ACO on global network teams and support of new initiatives
- Metrics compilation and reporting
- Providing SAP expertise
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant experience gained within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with raw material suppliers
- Understanding/experience with Trackwise, Change Control Management System, EDMQ and SAP
- Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements
- Experience with Regulatory inspections desirable
- Operational Excellence experience desirable
- Experience leading cross-functional teams desirable
- Experience utilizing Lean principles and a risk-based approach desirable
- Experience working with teams and influencing decisions
- University degree gained in Chemistry, Biology or Science related discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company on a contract basis.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 700 or email Atosney@ckscience.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33896 in all correspondence.