Senior QA Auditor - Yorkshire
Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Senior QA Auditor (GLP/ GCP) to join a leading drug development company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis. The client provides support to pharmaceutical industries and offers a competitive salary with excellent career growth and benefits, and relocation assistance for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will spend much of their time in operational areas performing a wide range of study, process, system and facility inspections. As a senior QA Auditor (GLP/ GCP) , you must be able to identify and lead process improvement and harmonization efforts that promote best practices and prepare and deliver regulatory training.
As a Senior QA Auditor (GLP/ GCP) you will:
- Perform protocol, data, report and in-lab/in-life inspections for multiple safety assessment and chemistry business lines to verify conformance to applicable SOP and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate responses to inspection reports and perform follow up with respondents, management and other, if needed, to ensure resolution.
- Perform SOP reviews and initiate or update SOPs as appropriate
- Interrogate trends in data/audit findings and develop new ideas for quality improvements
- Conduct meetings with internal and external clients to promote QA processes
- Devise, monitor and maintain QA inspection programmes
- Provide training and act as mentor/role model for junior members of QA.
The successful Senior QA Auditor (GLP/ GCP) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences: ESSENTIAL:
- Educated to a BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject or direct relevant experience will also be considered
- Solid experience as a QA auditor in a GLP/GCP regulated environment
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach
- Experience of working in a Clinical Research Organisation
- Working knowledge of PRISTIMA or other related data capture system
To apply for this Senior QA Auditor (GLP/ GCP) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH36459 in all correspondence.