Senior QA Advisor
CK Group are recruiting for an Senior QA Advisor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
- 34.24 per hour PAYE.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading, most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location:This role is located on a state of the art R&D facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The town lies on the north-south A10 road which is partly shared with the east-west A414 (for Hertford to the west and Harlow to the east). Trains run from LondonLiverpool Street to Ware and take approximately 45 minutes.
Senior QA Advisor Role:
- Perform QA activities and quality oversight of the GMP functions performed within Pharmaceutical R&D
- Develop and incorporate effective processes and procedures in Product Quality Pharma R&D and may contribute to business processes and procedures outside Product Quality Pharma R&D
- Assure products meet regulatory requirements and conform to regulatory submissions
- May interact with regulators and may also participate in/manage routine audits/assessments as well as multiple projects
- Degree qualified or similar
- Proven experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or similar
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A mechanical or IT background would be advantageous
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior QA Advisor position, please contact Heather Deagle on 01438 870011 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 49614 in all correspondence.