Senior Project Manager
CK Group are working in partnership with a Biotech start-up and recruiting for a Senior Project Manager within the life sciences sector, to join on a permanent basis at their site based near Abingdon.
The Role: The Project Manager is responsible for initiating and overseeing R&D projects across preclinical programs, including devising study plans, protocol drafting and study monitoring.
- Responsible for setting up and documenting initial key project milestones,timelines, dependencies and goals in discussion with company leadership
- Ongoing management and monitoring of planned project timelines and milestones and tracking of all key project activities
- Managing grant funding applications and grant-funded project work
- Managing key project meetings and documenting and tracking actions and outcomes
- Leading in relationship management - tracking status of interactions with certain key project partners and collaborators (including advisors and consultants)
- Contribute to Company strategy decisions by being a key member of the multidisciplinary and integrated core team
- Life sciences PhD, experience in industry being involved and leading drug discovery projects
- In depth experience of the legal, contractual and financial aspects of running a small biotech company
- Demonstrates successful organisation skills and full project management lifecycle experience
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Live and promote the company values
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools
- Project Management Professional (PMI) / PRINCE II certification or equivalent - desirableApply: For more information or to apply for this exciting new position position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50299.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.INDGEN