Senior Product Safety Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting Senior Product Safety Manager, who possesses strong expertise in stakeholder management. The ideal candidate would be a highly experienced Toxicologist or Pharmacist with a qualification related to humansafety, and will act very much as a Business Partner in this role.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health Cover and Car Allowance**
One of the most famous and leading home and hygiene global organisation, are currently looking for a Senior Product Safety Manager, to join on a permanent basis. The company is based in Hull, however will allow remote/home working, with scope to be onsite when required (post Covid).
The Company: Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCGcompany with multiple sites globally.
Senior Product Safety Manager Role:
- Acting as a Business Partner, you will facilitate between various different functions and the technical safety team, with the aim of getting safety embedded at an earlystage of product design.
- Provide technical and strategic safety guidance and thought leadership.
- Use own judgment, experience and communication to work across the business unit to ensure technical and strategic collaboration between the globalsafety team and its key stakeholders in R&D, Regulatory and other departments.
- MSc or PhD/Medical degree with relevant non-clinical and/or clinical safety experience and relevant professional certification/registration e.g. IDT, UKRT, GMC.
- Extensive product safety leadership experience in FMCG product categories, e.g. pesticides, biocides, detergents, fragrances, raw materials, cosmetics.
- Extensive experience of medical or non-clinical safety, including product safety management.
- Good understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory environments and their safety requirements (e.g. pesticides, biocides, detergents, fragrances, cosmetics).
- A strong understanding of the business impact of product safety.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Product Safety Manager position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49399.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.