Senior Process Development Scientist
CK Science are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Process Development/Principal Scientist to join a cell therapy biotech company, based in London on a permanent basis. This is both a laboratory based (50%) and strategic, supervisory role (50%).
The Company: Based in London, this company has become a global hub for cell manufacture. You will be working with "World Class" scientists with a pedigree built from experience and credibility on a fast schedule to clinical translation and eventually the market.
Senior Process Development Scientist Role: The jobholder will be responsible for leading and supporting projects from conception to completion. You will lead the design and implementation of lab-based experimental strategies to support the development and manufacture-readiness of T cell therapy pipeline. This will include the development, scale-up and technology transfer of cell therapy bioprocesses for GMP Manufacture.
You will be expected to line manage or supervise a small team from the bench. Occasional travel to CMO/CRO is likely to be required (this will likely be to both the US and EU).
- Educated to MSc or PhD level in a relevant scientific area, with at least 5 years industry experience, preferably in Biotech.
- Extensive expertise relating to the development, scale-up and tech transfer of bioprocesses destined for GMP manufacture, preferably in cell therapy.
- Experience using Quality-by-design/risk-based approaches for process development and scale-up, including understanding of critical process parameters (CPPs), critical quality attributes (CQAs) and risk assessment.
- Experience with creation and review of project reports, tech transfer documents and batch records.
- Line management/leadership experience in a biotech/industry setting and experience working in a project-led environment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Process Development Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48637.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.