Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager to join a pharmaceutical company who are a global leader in their field at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is well established in drug discovery and has a strong pipeline of research as well as products sold globally.
Location: This role is located in Cambridge, so is easily accessible by road and rail transport links in the South East.
Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Direct, lead and manage a section of the Preclinical Pharmacology team, provide strategic input into functional goals and activities and propose, manage and revise timelines for pharmacology studies and programmes.
- Define and manage all Preclinical Pharmacology study/programme resource needs and establish relevant contingency plans and manage and provide technical input into scientific reports from CROs.
- Contribute to regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical affairs documents as required to meet corporate needs.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in Pharmacology or a related field with extensive experience in a Pharmacology role in industry or research.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process and relevant experience in scientific writing for externalisation and regulatory purposes.
- Strong and proven experience in managing a high performingteam with the ability to lead, direct, manage and develop others and competence in budgetary control and management.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48829.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.