Senior Molecular Biologist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Molecular Biologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Senior Molecular Biologist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Up to £21 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Senior Molecular BiologistRole:
- Work closely with project teams to understand antibody/bispecific antibody molecular design requirements
- Design and order antibody/bispecific antibody-encoding constructs from our suppliers. Perform sequence validation for DNA constructs (analysis of Sanger sequencing data) and register these in relevant company databases.
- Work with our in-house antibody expression teams to coordinate/perform protein expression in mammalian cell culture systems and purification of the expressedantibodies/bispecific antibodies.
- Perform and coordinate biophysical characterisation of antibody/bispecific antibody samples
- Data analysis and interpretation. Deliver regular oral presentations to share data with project teams.
- Contributeto experimental design and planning of technology development work packages
- PhD or equivalent experience in protein engineering, molecular biology or a related discipline.
- Strong molecular biology or protein engineering skills, preferably with antibodies.
- Proficient with standard software packages for DNA construct design and sequence analyses/validation.
- Experience in the expression of proteins, preferably antibodies, in mammalian cell culture and purificationthereof.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Molecular Biologist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49413.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. 180IND