Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Senior Microbiologist / Microbiology Lab Manager to join a leading UKAS accredited company in the field of water and microbiology testing, at their site based near Chelmsford (Essex) on a full time, permanent basis. The company is located within easy access of the M25 and M11 and offers a salary up to £35,000 per annum.
This role would suit a Senior Microbiologist with supervisory experience who is motivated in making step up to a Miccobiology Lab Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the microbiology laboratory.
- Oversee the maintenance, calibration and cleaning of all laboratory equipment.
- Responsible for management of stock control, sterility checks and media batch to batch variation checks.
- Oversee the environmental monitoring of the laboratory environment.
- Degree in Microbiology or relevant experience.
- GLP knowledge.
- Previous Microbiology laboratory experience within a industry setting.
- Ideally experience in a water / environmental lab.
- UKAS Training advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47049 in all correspondence.