Senior Manager - Medical Devices
CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting Senior Manager - Medical Devices position.
- Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus**
One of the most famous and respected companies, a leading home and hygiene global organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Medical Device Safety Manager to join on a permanent basis. The company is based in Hull though flexible and home working is being offered.
- Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
- Have invested heavily into their state of the art R&D and manufacturing facility located in Hull (UK's City of Culture in 2017).
- They offer flexible working as well as great career progression.
The Benefits: On offer is a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, car allowance and bonus and flexible working.
The Role: To lead the Product Safety requirements of Medical Devices within the safety assurance organisation. The successful Senior Manager (Medical Devices) will manage small team of toxicologists where the focus is to provide nonclinical (toxicology) and risk management support for products marketed as marketed devices. The role has global responsibilities and you will be working in partnership with other safety and R&D managers to ensure the Safety of medical device products across the portfolio.
- BSc and preferably a higher qualification in a Science, Safety Engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years+ of relevant product safety experience.
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills.
- Proven experience and strength in conducting product safety risk assessment.
- Strength in leading and coaching technical teams, preferably in a consumer healthcare company.
- Effective project and time management skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Manager position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48504.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.