Senior In-Vivo Research Assistant
CK Science are recruiting for a Senior In-Vivo Research Assistant to join an innovative biotech focused on the development and commercialisation of gene therapies. This will be at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a clinical-stage research company focused on the development and commercialisation of gene therapies that places a strong emphasis on innovation and the ability to make a difference to patients' lives.
Location: This role is located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable by both train and road having strong rail networks with London and being reachable from the M1, M25 and A1(M).
Senior In-Vivo Research Assistant Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Be responsible for supporting Proof of Principle and Proof of Concept studies.
- Perform qPCR, Western blot, ELISA, enzyme activity assays, cell-based assays, and other routine analytical tests using tissue from in vivo studies.
- Comply with inventory maintenance including non-clinical samples, plasmids, cells and vectors and comply with health, safety, environmental and quality standards and procedures.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in a relevant Biological/Life Science discipline with laboratory experience and an understanding and experience of Laboratory safety.
- Experience in the design, organization and execution of in vivo studies, collection and analysis of readouts and generation of timely reports.
- Experience in a range of techniques including ELISAs, qPCR, enzyme activity assay and primary immune cell isolation and culture.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior In-Vivo Research Assistant position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48634.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.