Senior Formulator - Yorkshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Formulator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis. This client is one of the leading players in the development and marketing of oral liquid medicines. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- To develop without supervision suitable, stable formulations and processes using formulation aids and processing techniques.
- To produce robust, elegant, modern products in accordance with quality and regulatory guidelines.
- To support Analytical Method Development throughout Formulation Development.
As a Senior Formulator you will:
- Develop robust and stable formulations for new products that comply with the requirements of marketing.
- Manage multi-project tasks assigned day-to-day, from initial approval through to successful production scale up, and licence regulatory submission (where applicable) and report progress on a regular basis.
- Play an active role in the management and introduction of new products, including project, planning and team meetings.
- Liaise with multiple departments presenting concise, accurate project updates to facilitate new product introduction.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader and deputy assist in mentoring/coaching/training and technical development of other members of staff.
The successful Senior Formulator will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Pharmacy or a laboratory based science degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects
- Has proven experience in a variety of laboratory techniques, housekeeping and safety.
- The ability to maintain a high quality of documentation, interpret data and prepare technical reports as necessary.
To apply for this Senior Formulator position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34965 in all correspondence.