Senior Director - Antibody Discovery
CK Science are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Director/Senior Director with extensive antibody discovery experience to join a cell therapy biotech company, based in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis. This is high profile position that will play a key role in the future success of an innovative Immuno Oncology Biotech.
Based in Boston, this company is a fast growing and exciting Biotech. Using their own innovative technology, they are developing therapeutics Antibodies that will form the next generation of IO treatments. You will be working with "World Class" scientists with a pedigree built from experience and credibility.
Director/Senior Director Role:
The primary responsibility ofthis role will be to oversee the development and discovery work on site in Boston and work with the other members of the senior team to determine resource allocation and project direction.
Other duties will include to:
- Manage external CRO/CDMO for cell line development and cell bank production.
- Establish and lead internal protein team for synthesis and production of proteins for internal research purpose and/or up and downstream process development.
- Oversee internal process development sciences and engineering.
- Extensive industrial experiences in cell line development, CRO/CDMO experiences, preferred.
- Familiarity and hand-on experiences with industrial cell lines such as CHO-ZN, CHO GS and the like.
- Demonstrated ability for more than 3g/L production level (after purification) of cell line yield of monoclonal antibodies, single domain antibodies and/or bifunctional antibody/molecules;
- Lead at least one antibody drug development project which results in successful IND and entry into clinical study; and
- Familiarity with practice and regulations regarding internal and external technical transfer of developed cell banks.
For more information or to apply for this Business Development position, please contact Jonathan Hart-Smith by email at email@example.com, quoting job ref 49333.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.