Senior Development Analyst
CK Science is recruiting for a Development Analyst or Senior Development Analyst to join a Biotechnology Company at their site based in Oxford, UK on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to train as a QC/ Laboratory Analyst. You will work as part of a close-knit team to perform routine laboratory and ancillary activities to support the laboratory. You will work alongside other laboratory scientists to ensure that project targets are achieved to meet timelines in a GLP environment.
My client is looking for someone to have excellent communications skills, and be enthusiastic with a positive work ethic.
- BSc or MSc in the biological sciences or chemistrywith industry experience (this could be a placement year).
- Experience in basic laboratory skills are required i.e. having experience working in industry such as a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or a Chemical lab.
- Be able to calibrate and maintain basic laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, pipettes, balances, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- Have worked in regulatory environment.
- Have a theoretical understand of mass spectrometry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48775.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.