CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Consultant - Consumer, Sensory & Behavioural Insight to join a food research company who provide independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives on a permanent basis.
Our client provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. They provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product's life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice.
Up to £65,000 per annum.
Senior Consultant Role:
- Work with the Head of Consumer & Sensory Insight to develop and strengthen the Insight team working cross-group to discover opportunities for consumer, sensory and behavioural insight to inform Leatherhead and Science Group innovation projects.
- Help build new frameworks and methodologies which deliver in-depth consumer insight exploring consumer attitudes, behaviour, sensory perception and consumer experience.
- Design and deliver consumer insight projects blending the latest qualitative, quantitative and sensory techniques (both online and offline) to solve complex client challenges.
- Play a lead role in business development and marketing, engaging in thought-leadership and client development activities including pitch and proposal development.
- Successfully run and deliver client projects and programmes, optimally coordinating the team and resources.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven client engagement skill with ability to foster deep relationships.
- Ability to positively influence client direction and strategy through your insight and advice.
- Exemplary written skill with the ability to create compelling and insightful narratives.
- A passion for bringing the consumer voice to science and innovation projects.
- Comfortable blending consumer insight, sensory science and consumer behavioural understanding to inform innovation.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Consultant position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47976.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.