Senior Complaint Administrator - Leeds
Lucy Stendall at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Complaint Administrator to join world leading medical device company at their site based in Leeds on an initial 12 month contract.
- Administration related to complaint investigations
- Handling and processing of complaint device returns
- Management of storage and archiving compliant materials
- Raising purchase orders
- Tracking and trending of complaint investigation timeliness
- Complaint searches
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough and flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Cross culturally aware
- Global team player
- PC literate & proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous administrative experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy or Jenni on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42213 in all correspondence.