Senior Chromatography Laboratory Analyst
Are you an experienced HPLC and GC Analyst looking for a new role? I am currently recruiting for a Senior Chromatography Laboratory Analyst to join a chemical processing company at their site based in Hartlepool, County Durham, on a full time permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a chemical processing company and they now have a requirement for a Senior Lab Analyst with extensive HPLC and GC experience. Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the company offers a salary of up to £25,000 per annum for this role depending on experience as well as 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
Location: This role is located in Hartlepool, County Durham.
The Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Support the Laboratory function in general QC testing, analytical troubleshooting and quality investigations.
- Act as deputy in the absence of the Laboratory Manager.
- Performing analysis on products, and packed product according to defined analytical methods and standard operating.
- Carry out Analytical troubleshooting and quality investigations.
- Investigate and develop sampling protocols for existing and new products.
- Maintaining and calibrating Laboratory equipment as necessary.
- Producing quality documents such as Certificates of Analysis.
- Training laboratory and production staff in new processes, procedures, and analytical methods.
- Liaise with customers, external laboratories and service engineers as required.
- Undertake COSHH and Risk Assessments for new chemicals and processes.
- The work may require working alone and could involve handling hazardous chemicals.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in chemistry.
- Extensive proven experience in industry of HPLC - essential.
- Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of HPLC and GC systems is essential.
- Extensive proven industrial experience of and GC - strongly preferred.
- Suitable QC & Analytical experience.
- Method development experience would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Good communicator.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46719 in all correspondence.