Abbi Carmody is looking for a Senior Chemist to join a fast growing company which owns an exciting, disruptive technology in the industrial minerals sector on a permanent basis.
The Senior Chemist will work within a small, growing team at our client's site in Teesside, Middlesbrough.
Your main duties will be to:
- Be responsible for front-line H&S.
- Supervise small teams.
- Welcome visitors and clients to the laboratory.
- Schedule the workload according to company requirements.- Produce weekly reports on KPI's.
- Maintain Test Equipment and maintain a high standard of housekeeping.
- Implement new test procedures and equipment that may be required as the business develops.
- Support site work and trials, which may involve travel.
- The Candidate will preferably have experience of working hands-on in an industrial laboratory or production environment as a team leader or other supervisory role.
- Working to specifications and standards and working with internal/external clients to determine specific needs.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum First line supervision experience.
- IT/Record Keeping skills.
- Ability to deputise for the Technical Manager.
- Experience of Working in Heavy Industry.
- Knowledge of Minerals, Steel or related materials.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Abbi Carmody on 01246 457708 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46933 in all correspondence.