Senior Chemist - Harlow
Oliver Care at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Senior Chemist in the Oil and Gas industry to work closely with Technical and project leaders helping drive the development of new technology platforms, deliver research, development programs and support the introduction of new prototypes and products.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This company is headquartered and stock listed in the UK and they have more than 20 operational sites in 14 countries of the world with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The Company generates revenue in excess of £1.05 Billion and employs 2800 people worldwide.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Pro-actively identifies reports on and improves safety issues in the laboratory area; contributes to improving overall safety awareness.
- Coordinates technical work programs associated with multiple complex projects with responsibility for delivery of objectives.
- Provide expert support to Operations, Customers and R&D related to the chemistry, processing and applications of the Client's products.
- To have comprehensive understanding of the Client's technologies, products & applications with a view to developing new growth opportunities.
- Uses all available systems efficiently and effectively for achieving work program objectives and identifying synergy opportunities.
- Develops and implements a wide range of creative and innovative approaches and ideas.
- Develops and maintains a detailed technical knowledge across a range of technologies.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently and manages multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish targets.
- Builds constructive and effective internal and external networks.
- Lead and manage direct reports to ensure a high quality of day-to-day work output (if applicable)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in chemistry or related field
- Significant experience in an R&D environment and technically strong with a background in Oil and Gas
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to Work closely with a cross-functional team internally and develop an external network
For more information or to apply for this Chemist position please contact Oliver on +44 (0)1438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41904 in all correspondence.