Senior Buyer - Pharmaceuticals
CK Science are recruiting for a Senior Buyer to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation at their state-of-the-art facilities in Grangemouth, on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibility will be to add value to the business through the planning, sourcing and procurement of materials and equipment and leading the planning and purchasing team.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of what is required for upcoming manufacturing schedules, maintaining minimum stock levels of low value items.
- Procurement of raw materials and equipment from suppliers, developing relationships in order to expedite leads times and negotiate costs.
- Liaising with the NPI managers regarding requirements and aims to improve efficiency of productivity, processes and materials management.
- Ensuring that the department delivers the highest level of GMP compliance.
- Ensuring that the supply chain team have clear objectives and development plans aligned with business requirement.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a busy supply and planning environment.
- CIPS qualification is preferred.
- GMP environment and leadership experience.
- Experience of contract negotiation and review.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47438 in all correspondence.