Senior Bioassay Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Bioassay Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
Location: This Senior Bioassay Analyst role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords,County Dublin.
Salary: From €20 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior Bioassay Analyst Role:
- Perform and carry out a variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Potency Elisa test in compliance with GMP requirements.· Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process and release testing.
- Utilize the latest innovations in technology and automation and latest in analytical techniques.
- Industry experience withsignificant knowledge and experience working in a QC laboratory testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Potency, Residual protein A and HCP Elisa method.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory.
- Good working knowledge of QC Systems (SoftMax Pro, Gen5, EN, LIMS) and Trackwise.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Bioassay Analyst position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48929.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.