CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Bioanalyst on behalf of a rapidly expanding clinical research organisation, to be based at their site in Dundee on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an industrial leading Contract Research Organisation, with sites across the UK, they specialise in pre-clinical Contract Research, with expertise in investigative and exploratory toxicology. This role will be based at their site in Dundee.
Salary: Salary entry level will be based on experience.
Senior Bioanalyst Role: The company offers a wide range of specialist contract research services. This position is focused on providing Study Directorship to a range of Bioanalytical Studies.
You responsibilities will include:
- Study directing bioanalytical studies in accordance with current regulations.
- Preparation of Study Plans and Reports in standard or customer-required format.
- Directing and supervising staff performing experimental work.
- When required, to assist in thestudy analysis of bioanalytical studies.
- Development of chromatographic methods (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC) for support of bioanalytical and toxicology studies.
- Analysis, collation and interpretation of data.
- Recording, filing andarchiving data in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Working closely with QA to monitor deviations and implement corrective and preventative actions to processes where required.
- Authoring and assisting in the review of SOPs and other documents.- Line management of direct reports (if assigned), working with individuals to develop skills and experience.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified to a minimum of BSc, and ideally PhD level, with demonstrable experience of bioanalysis and DMPK. You should be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Experience of study management is essential for this position.
- Experience ofmanaging studies as SD, PI or analytical project manager, within a regulatory (GLP/GCP) framework - essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry or related discipline) - essential. Higher degree (Master or PhD) - advantageous.
- Proven extensive laboratory experience in LC-MS/MS - essential.
- Experience of other chromatographic techniques (GC, GC-MS, LC-UV, LC-RAD) - advantageous.
- Experience of directing/managing staff performing experimental work - essential.
- High-level attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong verbal communication skills, participating in lab and client discussions.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, who wouldbe excited about the prospect of making a valuable scientific contribution to the future growth of the organisation.
Benefits: The company offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Healthcare plan.
- Salary sacrifice options.
- Group share incentive plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee savings and discount platform.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Bioanalyst position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49379.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.