Senior Associate QC - Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior QC Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 6 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: The person appointed will join the QC Laboratory team. The position will involve working with the QC Chemical and Analytical Sciences (CAS) team to ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.
- Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data.
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Document review/updates when required. - Monitoring of site water and Nitrogen systems.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
- Laboratory Investigation support.
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
- Commitment tracking and follow up.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have pervious working experience in QC preferably within a pharmaceutical environment as well as:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in scientific field or equivalent working experience.
- Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical or GMP environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45512 in all correspondence.