Senior Associate, Discovery Research
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Associate Discovery Research to join a rapidly growing biotech company in the Gene Therapy field at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
Our client is developing gene therapies to find cures for rare and life limiting diseases.
This role is located in central London.
Senior Associate Discovery Research Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Assist with the dissection, processing and analysis of tissue and contribute towards the planning and design of experimental in vivo and in vitro models.
- Support lab operations, including inventory management, solution preparation, and standard lab tasks and contribute to the smooth running of the laboratory, helping to ensure effective lab management.
- Contribute towards the preparation, review and completion of study reports and protocol SOPs
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Educated to degree level or above in LifeScience or a related field with significant experience of working in a laboratory with in-vivo models.
- Home Office PIL Holder
- The ability to work in a laboratory independently and as part of a team on multiple projects, following established protocols, SOPs and safety procedures as well as good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and write up data, and to keep accurate records
For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate Discovery Research position, please contactMary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51245
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.259.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.n the UK.
Location: This Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge with some home working available.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51312.