Senior Associate, Discovery Research - Gene Therapy
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Associate Discovery Research - Gene Therapy to join a rapidly growing biotech company in the Gene Therapy field at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
Our client is developing genetherapies to find cures for rare and life limiting diseases.
This role is located in central London.
Senior Associate Discovery Research - Gene Therapy Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Conduct microbiology workflows for the preparation of plasmids stocks and libraries and perform routine cloning to generate plasmid and lentiviral vector constructs.
- Conduct cell culture and transfection workflows for the production of lentiviral vectors and determine titer and conduct quality control of viral particles using flow cytometry and droplet digital PCR methods.
- Test and optimise protocols for the production and quality control of viral particles.
- Contribute towards the preparation, review and completion of study reports and protocol SOPs
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Science or a related field with significant experience of working in a molecular biology laboratory, preferably with lentiviral vectors.
- Experience in routine cell line culture maintenance and standard molecular biology methods including cloning and PCR is essential as well as good experience in flow cytometry.
- The ability to work in a laboratory independently as well as good attention to detail and the ability to analyse and write up data, and to keep accurate records.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate Discovery Research -GeneTherapy position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51289.